Tick Tock Design understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. I respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.ticktock-design.co.uk (“My Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with my obligations and your rights under the law.
1 – DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of My Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by My Site when you visit certain parts of My Site and/or when you use certain features of My Site. Details of the Cookies used by My Site are set out in Part 14, below; and
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
2 – INFORMATION ABOUT ME
My Site is owned and operated by Maxine Allison trading as Tick Tock Design, as a sole trader.
Registered address: 12 Hollowrayne, Main Street, Burton, Carnforth, Lancs, LA6 1NS, U.K.
3 – WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
4 – WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5 – WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which I will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data I hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by me is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact me using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask me to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that I have. Please contact me using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to me using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to me directly, I am using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask me for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. I do not use your personal data in this way.
- For more information about my use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact me using the details provided in Part 15.
- Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- If you have any cause for complaint about my use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
6 – WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on My Site, and the site you exit to.
7 – HOW DO YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA?
Under the GDPR, I must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for my performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to my use of your personal data, or because it is in my legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to My Site;
- Supplying my products and/or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for me to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring my products] and/or services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and/or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Analysing your use of My Site and gathering feedback to enable me to continually improve My Site and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, I may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, and/or telephone and/or post with information, news, and offers on my products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. I will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with my obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
8 – HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL DATA?
I will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will, therefore, be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
As a website visitor to www.ticktock-design.co.uk:
- Any data captured by Google Analytics whilst using the website: 26 months;